Useful tools to clean and optimize your computer
If you have noticed that your computer is running slower than what it should, it's time for you to perform a thorough cleaning process. To be able to do so, nothing better than CCleaner, a free program with which cleaning and optimizing your computer will be an easy and effective task. Manage to free space on your hard drive and make the computer work much quicker and more effectively. And don't worry, CCleaner is very easy to use.
Scopes of action
- Cleaner: after carrying out the system analysis, you can eliminate all the temporary files, cookies, the recycling bin files, browsing history files, recent documents lists and clipboard material.
- Registries: the analysis locates any error that may be encountered in the Windows Registry, as well as duplicate entries. After showing a list with all the problems encountered, you can choose those entries that you want to repair.
CCleaner will help you optimize the system, but also to protect your privacy, eliminating the trail you leave behind when you browse the Internet, as well as your visiting history. You can also eliminate your temporary files from applications like eMule, Microsoft Office or WinRAR among others. All the latter with the objective of improving the system's performance.
- Creation of restore points.
- Complete and effective application uninstalling.
- Secure hard drive contents elimination.
- Configure the startup programs
Download CCleaner and improve the performance of your computer by means of the different cleaning tools that it includes.
- Improved the cleaning of the Google Chrome history for search engines.
- Improved the option to close the browsers during the cleaning.
- Added the cleaning for CyberLink PhotoDirector 10, DivX Player and Snagit 11.
- Improved the shortcut to Windows 8 cleaning.
- Improved the detection of BitTorrent.
Smartphone version of the most efficient cleaner